- I am going to be able to have more freedom of where I go and what I do since I will be older!
- I will see my best friend named Phoenix again.
- I will be able to bike to school on my own!
But there are also a lot of things I am going to miss about Mozambique:
- I will miss a lot of my friends here including my best friend in the southern universe, Louis Vium.
- 2. Another thing I will miss is my house my cook Americo and my maid Rachel.
- 3. I will also miss the way the people here are so friendly and say hello to you all the time!
There are some things that I am looking forward to on the drive. I will see the Great Pyramids of Giza in Egypt and my friends in Ethiopia: Myles and Caleb.
Expect to hear from me a couple more times before we drive on May first.
And remember – this is supposed interactive, I’m looking for comments people!
(P.S. for you less internet-savvy people – that means: “you only live once”)
“Where we all most want to go…”